28 Jun Multi Colour Mehndi Designer In Chandigarh
First of all , Colour Mehndi Designer In Chandigarh is avilable very easily . All we know that The culture of mehndi in ancient art of Lawsonia inermis body painting or applying temporary tattoos,are still practiced in india , in africa, in the middle East and now popular in the west .
Mehndi is form of body art . The decorative designs are bring on a human body , using a paste , create the powdered dry leaves of the Lawsonia plants . Lawsonia intermis is also kown as hina , henna trees and the egyptian privent flowering plant . It is source of the dye henna use to dye like skin , hair and fingernails . Mehndi is especially as part of a bride or groom’s preparations for a wedding.
Types Of Mehndi Designs
Indian mehndi designs
More over ,These days in india most of the poples are using the indian mehndi designs in there weddings and festivels . The indian mehndi designs have become poplour in over all the world . As the mango season for instance March to May is considered auspicious for marriages . Mostly These designs are famous during celebration like Karva chauth , Diwali , Teej etc.
Arabic mehndi designs
We all know the Arabic Mehndi Design is the perfect mehndi designs for any occasion .Many trends come and go with time , but some forever . Mehndi is just not popular in india but also in western asia are known as arab . This designs is mostly apply on plam not on wrist .
Multicoloured and glitter mehndi designs
In today’s era of modernization, the new designs and styles of mehndi are arising, adding glamour , glitter , sparkle and colour to henna design . Many women are also perfer multi colour mehndi in occasion . Because Mostly female like brown mehndi in there wedding but for some bride prefer glitter mehndi to look diffrent .
Moroccans mehndi designs
Now days moroccans concept in mehndi running fastly as a trend this day many womens perfer only moroccans designs in there weddings . Moroccan mehendi comes from middle-east and This type of mehandi has geometric pattern design .This will not have any animal , flowers etc in there mehndi desings . This design look different from another designs of mehndi .
Tattoo Western Mehndi Design
Mehendi is a temporary tattoo which can be applied on like palms, hands, arms, shoulder and back. Henna powder will be used to prepare mehandi which is a natural product and We all know that in which gernation we live they want shortcuts . Many women and mens are also perfer tatoo mehndi in there weddings .
How to put mehndi design for hand
- Wash your hand properly and dry it.
- Begin with the tip of mehndi cone
- postioning the mehndi cone
- Designing mehndi
- Drying and scraping mehndi
Multi Colour Mehndi Designer In Chandigarh
- Kk Mehandi Artist in Chandigarh Adress:Near, Madhya Marg, Sector 8C, Sector 8, Chandigarh, 160036 Phone:090230 62630
- Pardeep Mehndi Artist in chandigarh Adress: Shop no.30, Sub. City Center, Sector 34C, Sector 34, Chandigarh,160034 Phone:084273 30972
- Roshan Mehndi Artist in chandigarh Adress: Sop No. 320, Sector 44D, Himalaya Marg, 44D, Sector 50D, Chandigarh,160047 Phone:076967 49818
- Rohit Mehndi Artist / Bridal Mehndi Artist / Mehndi Artist At Home Adress:Sco 85, Sector 40C, Sector 40D, Chandigarh, 160036 Phone:099154 08936
- Pratima Mehandi Artists in chandigarh Adress:sco 65 sector 23D , Chandigarh, Phone:070092 66837
Today we will disscuss about the multi colour mehndi designer in chandigarh . As a result In india no function is complete without dance,sweet,flowers and mehndi . Mehndi in indian applied during special indian wedding and indian festival like karva chauth, Diwali , Bahi dooj , Teej , Eid-ul-fitr and Eid-ul-adha etc . Amazing fact is that the hindi mehndi word derived from the sanskrit word mendhika.